[Nagiosplug-help] Error compiling 1.4b1 on Solaris 9

Wilson Pires Jr wp.junior at terra.com.br
Wed Jan 12 13:13:19 CET 2005

Hi guys.

I've got the following:

root at pvsp04 # find-sym -s ldap_start_tls_s
The cleanest way of adding some flags to your link line is to add
them to $LDFLAGS, remove ./config.cache if there is one, and
rerun ./configure.

The same is true for compilation flags: the cleanest way is to add
them to your $CFLAGS.

However, I have found a surprising number of applications that do
not use these variables.

In that case, I have found that a larger number of applications
will accept your additional flags by adding them to your $CC
variable.

What must I use in the place of "-lldap-whatever"?

Regards,

Wilson Pires