[Nagiosplug-help] A question about Nagios

Soeun Vanny yuta-vanyo at lime.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Jan 19 22:16:41 CET 2005

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Actuallly, I did resolve the
problem. Anyway, I can't bring myself to agree with that. You know! I just
disabled  the active checks of  all distributed hosts on the monitoring
center, and everything went normal yesterday. Might it be the flood of ping
checks to those distributed hosts caused Nagios to stall ? (ping is blocked
by a firewall on the distributed side)

cheers,
vanny