[Nagiosplug-help] where to get a detailed description of check_http options?

prosolutions at gmx.net prosolutions at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 19:31:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to configure check_http but the only help I could find was
via the '--help' switch.  Unfortunately the information it provides is
only a very terse summary the output of which is nearly impossible to
decipher without knowing in advance what the switches are.

I need to run a check to a particular URL and receive one of several
status flags (or of course receive no response if host is down).

I do not really know if check_http has the capacity to
even handle different status conditions for an http host or what kinds
of actions it can be configured to take based on each condition if any.