[Nagiosplug-help] Plugin for Lotus Domino?

Ralph Seichter nagios-ml at sentries.org
Mon Jun 6 05:23:24 CEST 2005

Jo wrote:

> I just check whether the Notes service is still running on the
> Windows box.

Sorry, I think I should have been more specific. I run Domino and
Nagios on Server A (Linux). On this server, I check for the presence
of relevant Domino processes. However, I also want Server A to check
if Domino is alive on Server B, which does not run Nagios. The only
test so far is to query TCP port 1352. I am looking for a plugin
which uses the Domino libraries on Server A to try to establish a
Notes RPC session to Server B.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter