[Nagiosplug-help] petite question ???

Emmanuel Halbwachs Emmanuel.Halbwachs at lpn.cnrs.fr
Mon Jun 27 06:45:12 CEST 2005

Hello,

Guyard Marc a écrit :
> Bonjour,

I think that, despite the answer from Jeff Vier to your previous
posting, you didn't understand that this list is an international
list and that the language is english.

Please post in english.

And I think you are on the wrong list : CGI questions does
not apply to the plugin list. You should ask to the
nagios-users list.

> Comment peut on faire pour modifier le temps de check ???
> Celui que l'on voit en haut de la page :

I translate : How to change the check refresh rate ? The one
we see on top of the CGI.

On my system (Linux, Nagios as a Debian package) :

   radar:/etc/nagios# fgrep -w 90 *.cfg
   cgi.cfg:refresh_rate=90

So it's the 'refresh_rate' keyword in the CGI config file.
See the CGI doc :
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/configcgi.html#refresh_rate

HTH,

--
Emmanuel Halbwachs              Labo. de Photonique et Nanostructures
tel      : (+33)1 69 63 61 34                             CNRS UPR 20