[Nagiosplug-help] check_http, but click-through links with javascript?

Peter Mueller pmueller at sidestep.com
Mon Jun 27 20:08:43 CEST 2005

Hello all,

Thanks for reading my email.

What does use as a plugin for a multi-click http check with javascript?  What
I will be doing is to perform a search (e.g., http://www.sidestep.com/air) on
a major market, then check to see if there are X number of results in that
market.  I'm not looking for a ready made solution, just a pointer to the
right tools or an idea.

Note that I have already tried Lynx and it won't work due to it not
supporting javascript.

Regards,

Peter Mueller
Operations Engineer
(408)235-1700 x125

Find travel deals from dozens of sites - with one search
Try SideStep - The traveler's search engine
www.sidestep.com