[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE_NT issue

R L nmeonic at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:15:26 CET 2005

Hi list

I set up a nrpe_nt client on a win2k machine and it works beautifully.
 The only issue I am finding is the plugins for checking disk space,
 CPU load, and memory flahses a pop up window for a second as it
 is being executed. I am using thisi on a trading workstation, so
 the user will notice this as they are conducting business and it
 may impact usage of the PC. I tried to make a shortcut tot eh exe
 and have the cfg point to that, but it doesn't read it correctly.

Does anyone know how to get around this, or at least see similar
 behavior? Is there a way around this, or another way to do such
 things that does not have this side effect?

Thanks in advance!

- R L