[Nagiosplug-help] Fail to telnet NRPE port (5666)

eugene eugene at mnc.com.my
Wed May 18 18:17:51 CEST 2005

Guy,

Thank You for the help :)

Unfortunately I still get this while i use the below command in Nagios
server

./check_nrpe -H 10.1.8.248 -c check_load -a 5 6
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

Do you have any idea? What are the documentation you refer to previously
when u setup NRPE plugin?
Can i have it please?

Regards,
Eugene