[Nagiosplug-help] Re: check_swap

Horvath Tamas zsitfa at axelero.hu
Fri May 20 23:19:01 CEST 2005

Hi List!

I just would like write about this issue, but Steve Nuffer was faster than
me:)

I think it is also confusing that check_disk $OUTPUT$ contains FREE SPACE,
but $PERFDATA$ contains USED SPACE!! However with PerfParse this plugin can
result a good graph.

I think the similar plugins(in this case check_disk and check_swap) should
have the same behavior.

TO DEVELOPERS: May I suggest to change check_swap behavior?

To Steve:

I drop check_swap and use /proc/meminfo with grep and awk. I can get the
required data and put it in PP. Now my grap does not look funny. If you
want, I can send you my scripts.

Thanks, in advance!

Tamas!