[Nagiosplug-help] How do i check dhcpd running on remote host

rajendra at subisu.net.np rajendra at subisu.net.np
Thu Nov 17 01:41:03 CET 2005

I have my client (where nagios is installed) on different subnet than that
of the dhcpd server. However, the dhcpd server is reachable. As it is not
on the same boradcast domain there is no way the dhcpd server gets the
broadcast request from the client. I guess, it wont work with the standard
plugins.
Is anyone checking the dhcp server running on the separate subnet?

regds,
Rajen.