[Nagiosplug-help] Tracking down pthread/check_dns problem on CentOS4 w/ 1.4.2 plugins.

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Wed Nov 30 05:11:15 CET 2005

nagiosplug-help-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 30.11.2005
10:48:41:

>> Maybe make configure print out a warning when it thinks it
>>  detected a redhat system, that --enable-redhat-pthread-workaround
>> "might" be a good idea.
>
> I think that's the default case.
>
> Do you have a bug id I can reference in the code?

No, I'm sorry. It's just filed with an internal ticket-id,
which is not really useful to anyone else but us and RedHat
support. And I'm rather sure that RedHat wouldn't disclose
any information to third parties regarding this particular
ticket, because they are bound to certain privacy statements.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration