[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE Not Responding

albeni01 at luther.edu albeni01 at luther.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:25:31 CEST 2005

Don't know if this will help at all.  these are some ideas I have:

I would suggest trying the command:
check_nrpe_nossl -H ADL0808 -p 5666

It should spit out the version of nrpe that you are running.  I use the
command to decide if nrpe connection is the problem or if it is the nrpe
execution of the plugin.

Do you have permissions on the file and directory that allow nrpe to
access the plugin?  One way to find out is to switch users to what nrpe
runs as and  see if you can execute the plugin.

Other than that I do not know what to tell you.

Nikki

check