[Nagiosplug-help] Nagios Notification Time

haydar akpınar haydar.akpinar at argela.com.tr
Tue Dec 12 13:20:04 CET 2006

Hello  List...

How is every one doing?

I have a little issue that I would like to raise with you all and will be
very happy if some one can return to me with rigth direction / answer.

At the moment I have Nagios running and I have tested the system where I
pulled the network cable out of the system and Nagios took arround 5 minutes
to actually send me a notification.  This is the same when I pulg the
network cable in (arround 5 minutes)

Is there a way to change Nagios Notification perioud so that I get notified
in 10 seconds in both states...

I would very much appriciate your help

Regards

Haydar