AW: [Nagiosplug-help] NSClient on Server 2003 Web Edition

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Feb 10 00:25:04 CET 2006

Hi,

true, NSClient Project is dead, but regarding the problems with Windows 2003 Server SP1... take a look at the execution prevention (system-> extendend -> performance -> executionprevention) SP1 has the great "feature" that by default, only certified software can be executed. NSClient is far away from being certified, and should be listed there. You can simply edit the list, so nsclient can be executed, and everything will work fine again.

Regards,
Philipp

Philipp Sand
Sprach & Datenkommunikation