[Nagiosplug-help] error regarding sys/mount.h during configure

Kai Krebber Kai.Krebber at krick.net
Tue Feb 14 04:42:05 CET 2006

Hi!

Just about to install nagios 2.0 and nagios plugins 1.4.2 on my FreeBSD
6 box and encountered the following output from the configure-script:

:

checking sys/mount.h presence... yes

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the nagios-plugins lists.  ##

checking for sys/mount.h... yes

:

Not sure about the implications yet - I'm just following orders....;-)

CU,

 Kai