AW: [Nagiosplug-help] error regarding sys/mount.h during configure

Kai Krebber Kai.Krebber at krick.net
Tue Feb 14 06:41:02 CET 2006

In deed!

Trying to run configure for coreutils 5.2.1 on FreeBSD 6, I get a
WARNING that triggers a deja-vu event...:

:

checking sys/mount.h presence... yes

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result

configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-coreutils at gnu.org ##

checking for sys/mount.h... yes

HTH,