[Nagiosplug-help] check_mailq arbitrary queues

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Wed Jul 19 23:48:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

	I'm a relatively new nagios user and I'm looking for a way to perform a
check_mailq on arbitrary queues.  What I'd like to be able to do is to
perform the equivalent of:

mailq -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue
mailq -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.whatever
mailq -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.etc

I looked at the patch to allow the specification of a config file, but
some of my sendmail processes are called with a "manual" specification
of the queue.

I'd be okay with many check_mailq commands (1 for each queue), I'd just
need a way to override the 'mailq' or 'sendmail' command with 'mailq
-OQueueDirectory=[...].

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ugo Bellavance