[Nagiosplug-help] check_mysql cleanup in configure

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Mar 17 06:16:19 CET 2006

Sorry for the long CC list - just trying to find everyone who had
issues with the compilation of check_mysql.

I've done a bit of cleanup on the mysql detection in configure for
the Nagios plugins. I wish I read Jason Bodnar's email re:
mysql_config earlier - that might have saved me a lot of time...

CVS HEAD should fix problems with
   - not linking to the libraries at run time
   - autodetection of main mysql locations
   - detection of 64 bit versions (don't have a 64bit machine - would
appreciate any reports)
   - different mysql layouts (/usr/local/lib/mysql and /usr/local/
mysql/lib)

Please try the snapshot at http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot
and let me know if there are any other issues.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725