[Nagiosplug-help] Help with check_dhcp and check_disk_smb

jan-terje.larsen at telenor.com jan-terje.larsen at telenor.com
Fri Nov 3 07:25:39 CET 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: nagiosplug-help-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:nagiosplug-help-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Michael Miller
> check_disk_smb is also giving me problems as well. I'm using $USER2$ to set the share name and I've tried using $ARG1$ as well.
> The error that I am getting is this. "Invalid warning threshold: -s"
>
> This is what my checkcommand.cfg file looks like.
>
> define command{
>         command_name    check_disk_smb
>         command_line    $USER1$/check_disk_smb -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -s $USER2$

I'm by no means any expert on this, but I had the same problem a few days ago.

To me it seems like you have to explicitly state both the warning and critical thresholds on the "command_line" line of your config.
Eg:
command_line    $USER1$/check_disk_smb -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -s $USER2$ -w 75 -c 95

At least that worked for me ..

Best Regards,
Jan-Terje