[Nagiosplug-help] How to install nrpe-2.8.1.tar.gz on Solaris10

Esben Bach esben at cs.aau.dk
Tue Aug 28 10:12:41 CEST 2007

What i did was to create an ordinary xinetd configuration and then i ran
the command
"inetconv"

It converts the inet configurations to the new xml based format that
Solaris10 uses.

Check the solaris documentation for more information:
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/selfheal/smf-quickstart.html

--
Esben