[Nagiosplug-help] nagios check_nt help

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 18:03:27 CET 2007

Using check_nt I can check the average mail delivered on my
windows exchange 2003 but

1) How do I place in description?  so that the description appears in nagios “Status
Information”

2) How do I set threshold? so that nagios alert a warning
and critical

Here the command am using

check_nt -H xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -v COUNTER -l

"\\MSExchangeIS Mailbox(_Total)\\Messages Delivered/min"

I tried to set threshold with those option –w 100 –c 200 but
this option did not work

I also tried setting a description by putting ,”Average mail delivered” but this did
not work either.

I placed in a description like

check_nt -H xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -v COUNTER -l

"\\MSExchangeIS Mailbox(_Total)\\Messages Delivered/min", Average mail delivered”

but those did not work either.

Can you help? Please

Thanks