[Nagiosplug-help] nagios plugin 1.4.5 does not install correctly

Larry Collins larryjcollins at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 16:29:29 CET 2007

Greeting,

I've just successfully installed the latest version of Nagios and was following your instructions to install the plugins (v 1.4.5) and whether I specically stated the prefix basedirectory of "/usr/local/nagios" or allow it to use it as the default, the libexec directory is not installed nor are the plugins extracted.

I can certainly provide all the output from the steps (configure, make  & make install) if needed.

I've noticed comments on for example www.meulie.net and they indicate that not all the documentation is correct not only for the plugins but for nagios 2.7 as well.

so I'm wondering what is going on.  These are very simple steps yet it isn't working.

Thanks