[Nagiosplug-help] [Fwd: Re: About Nagios check_disk feature]

Manolis Daramas Manolis.Daramas at eurodyn.com
Wed Feb 28 10:24:29 CET 2007

Dear Support,

Could you please give me a hint or any help on the below issue?
Why is this happening?

Regards,

Manolis Daramas
System Engineer
European Dynamics
209,Kifisias Av.& Arkadiou Str.
151 24 Maroussi, Athens
Tel:+30.210.80.94500
Fax:+30.210.80.94.508
Manolis Daramas wrote:

> > Hi Ethan,
> > Thanks for your help in my previous email.
> > Now I have upgraded Nagios to the latest version (2.7) with all the
> > required plugins and correct that problem on my machine with Solaris 9
> > but on one filesystem.
> > The other filesystem still is not checked and nagios says that the
> > path doesn't exist !!!!
> > The one filesystem is /export/ed-files and the second one is
> > /export/home. The /export/home says that doesn't exist.
> > The first one has the partition /dev/dsk/c5t0d1s6 and the second one
> > has /dev/dsk/c5t0d0s6. Any ideas why is this happening?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Manolis.

-- Ethan Galstad, Nagios Developer --- Email: nagios at nagios.org Website:
http://www.nagios.org
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT Join
SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
list Nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
include plugins version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue. :::
Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null