[Nagiosplug-help] Problem on connecting plugins with my nagios

Abdul RAZAQ abdul.razaq at unodc.org
Thu Jan 4 19:55:43 CET 2007

Dears sourceforge,

Please, I have proble making nagios connect with your plugins, I just cant
have the sub-directory libexec in nagios directory and make the commands
work for nagios and i have gone through the README file in plugins
directory. it is nagios 2.6

the error message:

Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be missing

Help me out, at what point am I suppose to install the plugins before or
after installing nagios?

I will appreciate anything that will help me out.

Kind regards.

Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman
Network Technician
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Office at Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
Wuse II, Abuja-Nigeria
Phone:   +234-9-6722900
Fax:         +234-9-4618533
Mobile:   +234-802-052-0571