[Nagiosplug-help] RV: APAN a big problem

Coranti, Iker icoranti at lagunaro.es
Tue Jan 9 13:03:01 CET 2007

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Coranti, Iker
Enviado el: martes, 09 de enero de 2007 13:00
Para: 'Thomas Guyot-Sionnest'
Asunto: APAN a big problem

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Coranti, Iker
Enviado el: martes, 09 de enero de 2007 12:45
Para: 'Thomas Guyot-Sionnest'
Asunto: RE: [Nagiosplug-help] please some help!

hello:
Now that we have nagios installed and the plugilns correctly instaled too, we start installing APAN.

But we find some problems whith the configuration because after installing APAN we run NAGIOS but It does no work correctly. It told as:

CONFIG ERROR! Start aborted. Check your nagios configuration.

When we open the file /tmp/apan.debug

	Apan could not find service '' on host '' " this line apiered 4 times"

we do not know why. please some help!