[Nagiosplug-help] User Question -

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Thu Jan 18 02:16:36 CET 2007

On 17/01/07 01:50 PM, Jeffrey Stormshak wrote:
> Greetings Nagios Users -
>
> Error Message:
> It appears as though you do not have permission to view process
> information...
> If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
> requirements for accessing this CGI
> and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

Just on top of my head there's three things that could do this:

1. Access control in your cgi config file does not allow you to view
service information.
2. The user at which apache is running does not have the permission to
read the cgi config file or the nagios status files (ex. if apache is
running as user "apache", add "apache" to the nagios group (and nagios
commands group to be able to send commands)), or the cgi config file is
missing (did you moved it from its original install location?)

Thomas