[Nagiosplug-help] Problems with NRPE and Check_file_age

Jamie Learmonth jamielists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:07:00 CET 2007

"How can I make sure the user and group nagios have access to the particular

file?"

su to your nagios user then execute the command exactly as you have it in your nrpe.cfg. Copy and paste to be sure.

/usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_file_age -w 60 -c 300 -f /home/player/path/Control/Monitor_PS_Enable.status

Jamie Learmonth