[Nagiosplug-help] Installing plugins-1.4.5

Roger Schotsal roger.schotsal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 22 07:34:02 CET 2007

when I install (run ./configure; make; make install) the plugin execulables are not installed into /usr/local/bin (the default location): they are simply compiled and left in the install directories.  I've tried specifying the directory I want the files installed into but to no avail:

./configure --prefix=usr/local/nagios/libexec

the above command is where I want the files installed.  I know I could create the directory and manually move the files over but, I'm hoping someone out there can help me come up with a more elegant solution.  Any suggestions you can offer would be appreciated.
thanx .... roger