[Nagiosplug-help] check_snmp ranges?

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 03:53:05 CET 2007

What's the syntax for specifying warning and critical ranges with
check_snmp?  Here's the description from -h:

 -w, --warning=INTEGER_RANGE(s)
    Range(s) which will not result in a WARNING status
 -c, --critical=INTEGER_RANGE(s)
    Range(s) which will not result in a CRITICAL status

And, how do I specify multiple ranges?  Thanks for any tips.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in