[Nagiosplug-help] Installing plugins-1.4.5

Jamie Learmonth jamielists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:16:54 CET 2007

Firstly..

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/nagios/libexec you are missing the first
slash --prefix=/usr/local/nagios

Secondly ... the default configure will install the plugins into the
directory you want ... the prefix configure command is not where they
are installed .. the libexec dir which uses the prefix is.

Try this in your source directory as the root user.

make distclean
./configure
make
make test