[Nagiosplug-help] need log scrapping for nt machine

naresh.x.sharma at jpmorgan.com naresh.x.sharma at jpmorgan.com
Mon Jun 18 08:36:10 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I am trying to do a log scrap og logs on a NT machine.I have already
installed nagios_nt on the machine but am not able to find any plugin
which can scrap logs on NT machine.Although i do use on Linux but not
aware any such on NT machine.Can some tell me any plugin available on NT
machine.

Thanks & Regards,
Naresh Sharma

Ingo Lantschner <ingo.lists at vum.at>
Sent by: nagiosplug-help-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
06/18/2007 02:14 PM

nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Nagiosplug-help] need check_printer plugin help

Am 15.06.2007 um 19:02 schrieb Michael Maxwell:

> I am a beginner with snmp and am looking for some advise. When I
> run .\check_printer -H hostname -C communityname, I get UNKNOWN -
> "". Do I need to go thru another setup first?
I have not used check_printer yet. But generally, if you use snmp-
plugins you must have enabled SNMP on the checked device and should
test it manually with snmpget or snmpwalk.

hth Ingo.

--
Ingo Lantschner
Vienna/Austria

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.
Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to UK legal entities.