[Nagiosplug-help] Perf data / Graphs

Palle Jensen palleje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:30:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have posted this before, but I have not gotten it resolved. Are there
really no one that are monitoring windows machines using NSClient++ and
getting performance data from memory, cpu load, disk, service, process that
can be shown in graphs? I have been playing on my own and gotten close but I
am not a pro at Perl and/or Cgi scripting..

I keep getting "No Block Found" for the services... I have goggled and read
mailing lists, but found no documentation or templates for *.ncfg files -
for windows.

Any help is highly appreciated, maybe developer of NagiosGrapher have any
ideas?

Thanks,

- Palle