[Nagiosplug-help] OK prompt in Solaris

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Wed Jun 20 12:13:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have come to know that there is a situation in Solaris machines called
"Ok Prompt" where the machine can be pinged but not accessed as it is
hung.

Can you tell me the best check to deploy in such a situation? I decided
to use check_ssh but unfortunately solaris 8 servers do not have ssh
installed by default.

What could be another alternative in such a scenario?

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance :-)

With Regards,

Lalita

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.