[Nagiosplug-help] regarding nagios plugin....

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Mar 22 11:27:34 CET 2007

venkata.sanaboyina at wipro.com wrote:
> I am s.v.kalyan i am using nagios 2.8 and i am now trying to use the
> plugin nagios plugin 1.4.6 which is giving me Deprecation error may
> be due to compatability problem of versions what shall i do.

Provide a proper problem report, for starters. It should include any
and all error messages you see, your actions before and at the time
the error happened, what you expected to happen, etc, etc.

If you've upgraded any libraries or other things on the system since
you installed the plugins that would also be valuable information.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se