[Nagiosplug-help] installation of nrpe plagin in suse linux machine

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Oct 5 11:51:24 CEST 2007

Abdallah Samizi wrote:
> Hello!
> Please see the attached screen shoot for more clarification of the
> problem.

Don't send email directly to me regarding your problems with opensource
software unless you're willing to pay me for my services. It's just
plain rude.

Another thing that's just plain rude is to send larg attachments of
screenshots when a simple cut and paste of the error message will do. I
simply refuse to open it, as do many others on this list.

Search google, and don't bother me again until you've read
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html back to front a couple
of times. It will improve your answers/question ratio enormously.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se