[Nagiosplug-help] nrpe endian dependant?

Philip Brown ppb at usc.edu
Fri Oct 5 20:02:25 CEST 2007

Philip Brown wrote:

 > i WAS going to just say "yup". because I did. really.
 > But the "good sysadmin" in me, said to go through the motions one more
 > time.
 >?and... it worked, from both test x86 box, and official sparc box.

waitaminit.. i just reran checks again...
and no it didnt :-/ i was overly optimistic about "received X bytes". except
byte count was zero. sigh.

Or some magical incantation scrolled off the screen. sigh.

$ ./check_nrpe -H xxx
CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.
$ ./check_nrpe -H xxx -n
CHECK_NRPE: Received 0 bytes from daemon.  Check the remote server logs for
error messages.