[Nagiosplug-help] Help required on setting up check_snmp with nagios

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Oct 15 00:22:27 CEST 2007

Mr. Thapa, please don't send responses to me off list. Not only does it
hint that you don't want your questions answered (why would you
otherwise send them to only one person when you can reach several
hundred?), it's also very rude and suggests that you didn't bother
learning a single iota about list etiquette before asking questions,
meaning you're not very likely to want to do any work at all to fix
*your* problems.

I'm not here to spoonfeed you answers. I'm here because I'd like to
see Nagios get a larger userbase, where many users want to, and can,
contribute back.

Madan Thapa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> check_command check_snmp ( THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO CHECK )
>

> Advise on as much options that is possible to check in a windows server ?

Everything covered in the host-mib, usually.

> Usually disk check ; mem/cpu/load/users/mssql  etc..  and whats OIDs do
> windows use for this checks?

Google is your friend. If your searches (note the plural) come up empty,
paste them to the list and I'll tell you what you did wrong.

> Please advise..

I just did. Twice. Please google.

> thanks

You're welcome.