[Nagiosplug-help] Monitoring nfs mount-points

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Wed Oct 17 17:18:49 CEST 2007

Then it probably won't apply.

I would start on your nrpe host
by running the
check_nrpe -H 127.0.0.1 -c check_disk
locally.

Make sure that connections are allowed from localhost as well as
from your nagios server
in case you are using any tcpwrapper (e.g. xinetd's confs have an
only_from directive).

Enable debug in nrpe.cfg and watch logging output of facility
daemon
(most likely syslogd's default log like messages file under Linux
or Solaris)
Often the nrpe daemon will reveal there what it didn't like.

Only after the local nrpe communication works
should you try running check_nrpe from your nagios server.

matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
> Cc: nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: RE: [Nagiosplug-help] Monitoring nfs mount-points
>
> Is your nrpe daemon started SSL enabled?
> If not you probably would have to add the -n option with your
> check_nrpe
> call.

command[check_disk]=/nagios/nagio-plugins/nagios-plugins-1.4.10/l
> > ibexec/check_disk -w 95 -c 99 /var/exanet

/var/exanet