[Nagiosplug-help] Help with check_disk_smb

Tom Nail tom.nail at amd.com
Thu Sep 20 16:50:33 CEST 2007

Hi Tom, =)

yeah, I just checked it in the config and it was a typo on my part,
sorry. I've tried so many iterations trying to get this to work, I
cut/pasted the wrong stuff into the email. Things are still broken in
the way I've described, earlier.

Thanks,

- -=Tom Nail

tom.welsh at bt.com wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I may be barking up the wrong tree but your snippet shows 2 minus signs
>
> # SMB protocol connection testing
> define command {
>         command_name    check_smb
>         command_line    /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_disk_smb -w 85%
> - -c 95% -H $HOSTNAME$ -s $ARG2$ -u $ARG3$ -p $ARG4$
>         }
>
> It should be
>
> # SMB protocol connection testing
> define command {
>         command_name    check_smb
>         command_line    /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_disk_smb -w 85%
> -c 95% -H $HOSTNAME$ -s $ARG2$ -u $ARG3$ -p $ARG4$
>         }
>
> Like I say I may be wrong or perhaps it's a typo on your part
>
> Regards
>
> Tom

- -
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft Defy all challenges.
Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2005.