[Nagiosplug-help] nrpe on solaris MAKE error

Christine Ross cross at hccs.com
Thu Sep 20 21:08:49 CEST 2007

Thank you very much, that worked.  I did not have a tcpd.h on this
machine but had one on another machine that had wrappers installed.  I
also compared it to the version in the latest download and it is the
same.

Do you see any problem with the way I did this?

Thanks
Christine

---------------------
arielle# more /usr/include/tcpd.h
 /*
  * @(#) tcpd.h 1.5 96/03/19 16:22:24
  *
  * Author: Wietse Venema, Eindhoven University of Technology, The
Netherlands.
  */

/* Structure to describe one communications endpoint. */
----------------------

arielle# make all
cd ./src/; make ; cd ..
make[1]: Entering directory `/home1/users/cross/nrpe-2.8.1/src'
gcc -g -O2 -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/local/ssl/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o nrpe nrpe.c utils.c -L/usr/local/ssl/lib  -lssl
-lcrypto -lnsl -lsocket -lwrap -liberty
gcc -g -O2 -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/local/ssl/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o check_nrpe check_nrpe.c utils.c -L/usr/local/ssl/lib
-lssl -lcrypto -lnsl -lsocket -liberty
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home1/users/cross/nrpe-2.8.1/src'

*** Compile finished ***

If the NRPE daemon and client compiled without any errors, you
can continue with the installation or upgrade process.

Read the PDF documentation (NRPE.pdf) for information on the next
steps you should take to complete the installation or upgrade.