[Nagiosplug-help] monitoring printers

Conzen, Christoph (C.) cconzen1 at getrag-ford.com
Tue Aug 5 14:21:13 CEST 2008

 I have done this so far for HP Printers where the check_hpjd plugin comes handy if you want  just to know what the status is (OK, Toner low etc.)

For other things you could use snmp queries (check_snmp) and evaluate the output. MIBs for a lot of devices can be found at mibdepot.com

Kind regards,
Christoph