[Nagiosplug-help] Compiling pst3 on Solaris 8 (Solution?)

Stevens, Michael Michael_Stevens at affymetrix.com
Thu Aug 14 18:02:17 CEST 2008

> > I've been trying to compile nagios-plugins 1.4.12 under Solaris 8
> > without much success.
>
> Can you try the snapshot at http://nagiosplug.sf.net/snapshot?
>
> My colleague, Duncan Ferguson, has been making lots of fixes to pst3
> to work in zones and some speed enhancements and it has basically been
> re-written since 1.4.12.
>
> Let us know if that works better for you.

Ton

I have compiled the latest snapshot on Solaris 8, 9, and 10.  It
compiles cleanly on all three platforms.  Some quick surface tests work,
and it even fixes a core I was seeing in pst3 on Solaris 9.  Thanks to
both of you for the work, and especially for not forgetting us Solaris
folk ;-).

--
Mike

This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual
and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. You are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this transmission by
someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this
transmission and delete it from your computer.