[Nagiosplug-help] Compilation errors

Foster, David David.Foster at bbusl.com
Thu Feb 7 11:15:26 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I have tried using the "--without-mysql"
directive but the mysql information is still in the makefile and it
still fails in the same way. I have looked at the make file but am
concerned about removing areas without understanding what I am doing.

You are correct that we using Solaris 10 do you have any idea why this
compile is failing with mysql do we require missing libraries ?? or is
GCC incompatible.

With Thanks

Dave Foster