[Nagiosplug-help] nagios and ndoutils error

Edwin Fausto Jiménez Aguilar fausto4ever at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:57:40 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a problem with nagios and the addon ndoutils.

I try with diferent versions of nagios (2.x 3.x) and ndoutils 1.x b6, b7 and don't work.

My os is a Fedora 9 x64 with mysql 5.x

the error is: I can't conect to mysql in the nagios log

I try make the scr with ./configure --with mysql-lib=/lib64/mysql and no error founds, the libraries are ok

I don't undertands the error, you can help me?
or say me a configuration de elements (SO, nagios version, ndoutils version)  where all running fine.

Tks very much!!!
Edwin Jimenez