[Nagiosplug-help] Help in accessing jnrpe plugins

pavan kumar rrvkumar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:54:08 CEST 2008

Hi Arul,

Can you check your command again is it right

check_nrpe -n -H 127.0.0.1 -c check_disk -a 'c:!70!80',

while a is the arguments it should be  -a "70 80 "

and any values given in the arguments are by default space delimited not "!"

And also The nrpe should be first compiled with
 ./configure --enable-command-args  to make the NRPE accept the argumnets from check_nrpe.

Hope this helps,else feel free to write back .

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan R