[Nagiosplug-help] e-mail from http://nagiosplugins.org is not working

Sergei Haramundanis bog10222 at bogatir.com
Tue Jun 3 14:40:14 CEST 2008

Ton,

Thanks for the reply. To note, I tried re-registering and it said my
username (sharamun) and e-mail address (bog10222 at bogatir.com) were already
in use, so it looks like the registration took, it's just that I never
receive the e-mail to get my password so I can log in.

Thanks also for the pointers to the nagios-users and nagios-devel mailing
lists. I'll send them a note about the bug and the solution I came up with
to successfully build nrpe 2.12 on Solaris 10.

Sergei