[Nagiosplug-help] monitor a service

Steven Coenegrachts scoenegrachts at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:46:10 CEST 2008

Ok, again a problem solved! It's my lucky day today ;-)

Another question, is it also possible to monitor a process wich runs on
a windows host?
We have software developped by our programmer, but this isn't using
services. It's written in vb 6, the software starts different *.exe's
and they are all visible under /windows task manager - processes./
Is there a way to do this?

Steven