[Nagiosplug-help] monitor a service

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 01:44:46 CEST 2008

Please read the documentation to  Nagios, Check_nt and your windows plugin.

THE details of this and many other questions may be found in those sources.

I recomend NC_NEt (Since I wrote it) in the check_nc_net replacement for
check_nt I included a detailed command line help and it should be used as a
first source for finding out if NC_NEt can do something.

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)