[Nagiosplug-help] check_dhcp across subnets

Scott Machtmes scottm at brocade.com
Fri Mar 14 19:27:48 CET 2008

After running a wireshark trace, I do see the dhcp discover on the
remote dhcp server. However for some reason the server never sends out
an offer. I don't see any further transactions from the server to the
requesting check_dhcp process. Not sure what to make of that because the
dhcp server does work for it's normal subnet requesting hosts.