[Nagiosplug-help] Regarding check_disk

Pak, Dmitry (dmpa) dmpa at tengizchevroil.com
Sat Nov 29 07:02:37 CET 2008

Hi!

Thanks for reply.
I did all the checks from Nagios server and when I'm invoking this
command:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H <solaris9_box> -c check_disk
(check_disk in this example is the check of the root slice)

I'm receiving this:
DISK CRITICAL: / not found

I already got 2 Solaris9 boxes with such an error, while others are ok.

Yours faithfully,
Dmitry Pak
/usr/bin/ - *NIX+Backup Team